Latest News

Smallville Season 1

Jumat, 23 Juli 2010 , Posted by Mas Herman at Jumat, Juli 23, 2010


DETAILS:               
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0279600/
7.8/10 22,137 votes.

PLOT: A young Clark Kent struggles to find his place in the world as he learns to harness his alien powers for good and deals with the typical troubles of teenage life in Smallville.

USER REVIEW: When I first heard of the idea behind Smallville, I rolled my eyes and thought that is the dumbest idea ever. I mean, who wants to see Superman as a teen? Well after seeing it, I can say I sure as hell do. It has been a long time since I have been glued to the TV screen, waiting anxiously to see what will happen next. The reason this show is so good is because you already know the characters. Unless you were born yesterday, you know the story of Superman, you know who Lex Luther is. Superman is a permanent pop culture icon, like Batman. When I watched this show, I already knew these characters, it was so simple to get into this show. The WB must have dished out the big bucks for this show because for TV, the special FX were amazing. Everything about this show is pure gold, I know I will tune in every week, and watch one of the best shows on TV.


Spoiler untuk LINKS:

Currently have 0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails